Effective March 13, 2020
Due to the disruption caused by the Coronavirus, we have made the following temporary changes to our policies on services:
1. Services are limited to essential requests only, such as grocery or medication pick up and essential doctor's appointments.
2. We will provide trips to the grocery, or if you can't leave home, we will assist in grocery or medication delivery.
3. Companionship visits are suspended. Such visits will be done via phone where possible.
4. ViV will be doing phone check-ins with members who are most in need of support to make sure their needs are being met. If you'd like such check- ins regularly, please contact the Call Manager at (505) 274-6206.
5. We will help members with their critical needs as much as possible, so please contact the Call Manager with your requests. We will do our best to fulfill your request with an available volunteer.
If you have any questions, please contact the Members and Volunteers Committee at MembersandVolunteers@VILLAGEinthevillage.org.